Monday, November 29, 2010

A Brazilian WHAT!? What is a Brazilian Blowout anyway?

"The BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the WORLD!

Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.

The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
What makes us different?

The ONLY Professional Smoothing Treatment
that improves the health of the hair.
No Damage! and No harsh chemicals!

CONTAINS NO FORMALDEHYDE!!

Entire treatment completed in just 90 minutes!

No down time! The minute you leave the salon, you can wash and air dry your hair,
and it will be smooth, frizz-free and radiant!

Results last up to 12 weeks.

Leaves hair smooth, shiny and frizz-free!"

(http://www.brazilianblowout.com/About_Us Nov.28.10)

14 comments:

  1. Done done and done! You already know how much I would looooove this!

    hughezette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win! My hair is in severe need of this treatment.

    bellabambina2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I win it if I've already gotten one from you, because you know I'll need another one in a few months. :) Maybe I'l be nice though and it give it to one of my friends.


    cwic4ever@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 minutes with you proved more effective for my emotional/girly needs than 90 minutes with my therapist. Plus you're more fun and BONUS my hair is amazeballs! Love ya, lady!
    mindoindo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to get this done! kimberly_hutchens@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to add a comment yesterday, but it looks like it didn't work!?!? Here it is again...but I am entering in Anne's hair instead of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would absolutely love this! Thanks Laura for telling me about it:)
    tlmmetcalf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Memememememememememmeeme...ME!! allieachambers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can testify that this blowout is WORTH every penny even if you don't win a free one! Call Laura today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just heard about this treatment. I don't know if this is still going on, but I'd also love this!
    erinjalysa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brazilian Blowout is the most advanced and amazing treatment ever, I dont think any treatment comes close.
    Marc Azzi

    ReplyDelete